You can download the FREE myKidzDay Parent app on any device. All current students receive a FREE MYKIDZDAY ACCOUNT with a user ID, PIN and password upon enrollment. If you need assistance confirming your user ID, password or PIN, please let us know and we are happy to assist you. Please ensure to continually update to the latest version of the app or all features may not work correctly. View this video to learn more about the parent app features!
myKidzDay Parent App features:
Please customize your app with your children's photos and photos of mom and dad!
During the app’s install on iPhones, the app may ask for your permission to deliver notifications, please click “Yes”. myKidzDay provides a single user id and password per family. If you have multiple kids enrolled at our center, then you will see information for all your children in the app. Multiple people can login on multiple devices using the same user ID and password at the same time.
View this video to understand how to use the CDC health check questionnaire for on the myKidzDay app. We continue to temperature check all students, staff and visitors upon entry and require masks for all adults and visitors to the facility. The health check questionnaire allows our staff to understand your child's health in a more comprehensive way.
We are continually working to improve areas of our program and we know safety and efficiency are critical to a smooth child drop off and pickup. We use a comprehensive geolocation drop off/pick up app, called FetchKids, that will substantially reduce wait time and carpool lane congestion. We kindly request you to install FetchKids on your mobile device and follow the instructions below after you receive the email invitation. We welcome your feedback during the trial period.
FetchKids automatically informs school staff when parents are on their way for pick up and sends their estimated arrival time. Rest assured the school will not know your original location, as the app sends arrival time information only.
FetchKids also allows parents and guardians to designate authorized adults to pick up your child without numerous phone calls and verification steps.
Next Steps to Start Using FetchKids:
1. Receive FetchKids Invitation via Email:
○ One Primary Parent will receive an invitation to download and install FetchKids.
○ The invitation includes your registration information:
i. Email address
ii. cell number
○ If you are not able to complete registration, it means that the information on file at the school is different from the information you are entering. Please contact FetchKids or your school if you cannot complete registration.
2. Account Set-Up
After you successfully complete registration take these steps:
○ Sign into FetchKids
○ Tap on Profiles
○ Add your photo to My Profile
○ Add your children’s photos to Child Profiles
○ Add your vehicle info to Vehicle Profiles
○ If desired, invite other Authorized Adults, including the other Parent, to join your pickup team in Adult Profiles
3. Start Using FetchKids!
○ To start a pickup from the Pickup screen, first go to Main Menu/Pickups.
○ Select one child or more by tapping the child icons to the right of students’ names.
○ Tap the Start Pickup icon located on the right top bar.
For questions or support please contact us or FetchKids: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) FetchKids Security and Privacy Protocols: https://fetchkids.com/fetchkids-security-and-privacy-protocols/
2) Parent Video: How to Use FetchKids - for Parents
3) FetchKids Help Screens
You’ll see these screens the first time you log into FetchKids. They are also always available in the app under Settings/Help
4) FetchKids - How to Set Your Phone to Auto Update
Always run the latest version of FetchKids to assure best performance)
5) FetchKids Location Permissions
Choose “Allow while using app” permission to turn on location services during pickups only. This permission turns on GPS (location services) to send your accurate arrival time to the school and also to show your vehicle on the map in your app - so you can see your route. The school does nohttps://fetchkids.com/t see your vehicle on the map in the school app until you are within a mile of the school. Once the pickup is completed, location services are turned off and no location information is stored or saved. Sample screen:
6) FetchKids Notifications
Go to Settings to choose how you want to receive notifications from FetchKids (email or push notifications - sample screen:
Copyright © 2020 Central Christian Academy - All Rights Reserved.
We collect and utilize the information that you provide to us voluntarily. We may use your information to contact you in the future with promotional offers. We will not rent or sell your information into third parties outside Central Christian Academy without your consent.
Con tecnología de GoDaddy